The SkyWire Security Program Manager is responsible for establishing and managing a program for electronic access control and IP camera systems for our MDU clients. The Security Program manager collaborates with Sales to provide accurate cost estimates, system designs, and documentation for our customers and internal operational teams. The Security Program Manager is responsible for setting up the security systems and coordinating with operational teams for the installation and maintenance of SkyWire access control and camera systems.
- 5+ years experience managing IP Camera systems such as UniFi Video/Protect, LMS, Eagle Eye, Brivo, or Paxton10
- Experience with program systems design
- Experience with security assessments and audits.
- Ability to develop and implement security policies and procedures.
- Ability to train staff on policy and procedure
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical decision making
- Experience with access control technologies including RFID and BT readers, mobile access control credentials, and electronic locking hardware
- Experience with timed and zoned access control
- DCJS certified or able to be certified
- Collaborate with operations teams to establish a security program that includes access control and ip camera systems
- Collaborate with clients, sales, and operations to deliver industry-leading access control and IP camera solutions
- Setup access control and IP camera equipment
- Provide pre-sales cost estimates and system design
- Provide system documentation for support and maintenance
- High School diploma or higher
- Clean driving record is required
- A strong competency in leading, developing, mentoring, and coaching
- Ability to read and interpret construction blueprints, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to understand processes, procedures and responsibilities performed by team members
- Ability to write reports and correspondence
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, working in small spaces and/or various heights, work in all climates and safely operate a motor vehicle
- Reliable transportation
- Chief Technical Officer
Retirement Savings Plan – VA SkyWire provides full-time employees with retirement benefits. Full-time employees become eligible for the Company’s 401(k) Plan 90 days after their hire date. The employee will receive an email providing a link to sign up for the plan. VA SkyWire matches 50% of the employee’s contribution up to 4% of your salary.
Insurance Plans – Full-time employees become eligible for Group medical coverage on the 1st day of the month following thirty days of employment. VA SkyWire pays half of the employee-only cost of group medical coverage, in accordance with the terms of the company’s insurance plans and policies which are subject to change.
Wellness Plan – The Wellness Plan is a Preventative care management Program that offers a wide array of virtual and online resources for employees. As a tax-qualified plan, participants reduce their payroll taxes to use toward qualified benefit plans. Plan participants will see three new payroll entries on their paychecks. VA Skywire automatically enrolls you in this plan, but employees can opt-out.
Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance – VA Skywire provides all qualifying employees a group policy with a benefit equal to 1 times the employee’s annual earnings up to $180,000. This policy also includes an additional Accidental Death or Dismemberment benefit that will match the payout amount up to the volume of life insurance for accidental death. (See plan documents for additional information)
Long-term disability insurance – VA Skywire provides a Long-term disability plan that will pay 60% of an employee’s monthly pay up to $6,000 a month. (See plan documents for additional information)