SkyWire’s rapidly growing Internet & TV services generate hundreds of thousands of dollars of inventory products and parts each month which flow through a relatively small warehouse footprint (in other words, things don’t sit on the shelf for long). Our company’s fast paced growth demands attention to detail and accountability of inventory and procurement. If you’ve got logistics experience, PROVE IT and come grow with us! As Inventory Supervisor, you will be responsible for purchase order fulfillment, stock and inventory for the company’s multiple mobile and physical warehouses. Regular work days run from 7:00am to 4:00pm Monday – Friday (with some exceptions, as business demands). As a key part of SkyWire’s team, you’ll monitor daily warehousing operations with the goal of improving efficiencies in inventory control as well as procurement. You will assist our departments in determining who to buy from and how to manage inventory using advanced inventory replenishment methods for profitable inventory turnover. You’ll also participate in the strategic development of business goals and action plans.
This position requires a minimum of 5 years’ experience in inventory management, spending controls, and purchasing.
- Manages inventory tracking system to record deliveries, shipments and stock levels.
- Receives merchandise from shippers by unloading vehicles; checking merchandise for damage; verifying freight bill.
- Controls inventory by conducting physical counts and reconciling with the inventory system; notifying the purchasing department when reorder points are reached; retrieving unused or excess supplies and equipment and reentering them to inventory.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations, and keeps warehouses organized.
- Monitors schedules of deliveries and shipments to optimize operations.
- Reports on inventory levels, supply chain progress, procedural efficiency and personnel issues to upper management.
- Develop profitable purchasing strategies based on timing, order minimums and freight charges while making sure inventory levels are maintained across the company.
- Manage relationships with key suppliers to maintain quality of goods, and timely delivery in compliance with the terms of various contracts.
- Work in tandem with other departments (sales, construction fulfillment, customer service, operations and network maintenance) to create, communicate and implement best practices for product procurement.
- Coordinate Fleet Maintenance and Service for SkyWire service vehicles.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of five years of experience in warehouse management, logistics, systems engineering, supply chain management or similar.
- Experience working with inventory management software and forecasting strategies.
- Product and inventory management certification a plus
- Dedicated, and dependable individuals ONLY should apply online here. Strong attention to detail.
- Organizational and logistics skills.
- Excellent time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines in a structured environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Pay rate $17/hr -$22/hr.
- $2,000 Signing Bonus
- 2 weeks paid time off
- Paid Holidays Company Healthcare Plan (United Healthcare)
- Company Dental plan (Delta Dental)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company match