The primary goal for a Marketing Specialist at SkyWire is to Increase ARPU (Average Revenue Per Unit) by promoting additional services to existing apartments. Work with the various departments (sales team, ISP team, Video services team, and customer support team) to design and implement marketing campaigns of various sorts. The Marketing Specialist will be in charge of spearheading and managing all aspects of the completion / monitoring of the campaigns effectiveness.
Social Media is not currently utilized at SkyWire but we feel we should have some presence. We want to work with the Marketing Specialist to determine and implement a social media strategy to meet our needs.
Print material design, procurement, inventory management, etc… We have a large number of print materials required for every deployment – stickers for SMEs or routers, postcards/magnets, flyers, gb speed upgrade promo, etc… Flyers for takeovers, flyers for businesses, etc all within the marketing scope. Additionally we have lots of internal design needs such as t-shirts, hats, beanies, hoodies, frisbees, keychains, coozies, etc… If it’s a design that includes our logo, we’d like the Marketing Specialist to manage it.
Coordinate with property managers for upcoming events, their needs, and our involvement. Utilize DIRECTV marketing funds to the best of our ability.
- Work to increase ARPU amongst our properties.
- Manage the SkyWire brand amongst various media/ platforms.
- Social Media development / management.
- Work with Sales to develop sales promotions.
- Manage print material deployment / inventory.
- Manage promo materials deployment / inventory.
- Manage internal branded item requirements (shirts, hats, hoodies, etc…)
- Social Media Management.
- Metrics – various sources.
- Coordinate with various departments about deployment / timelines.
- Work with customer service to improve sales performance.
- Communicate with property managers / work on campaign deployment.
- Review marketing campaign progress.
- Plan for upcoming projects.
- Plan for upcoming marketing campaigns.
- Metrics – various sources.
- Meet regularly with management to review, analyze, and develop actionable plans for improvement/prevention.
- Develop / simplify monthly metrics presentation – produce these inclusive reports.
- Create training documentation (Trainuals) on various processes for the Marketing Specialist and requests / procurement procedures.
- Communicate with properties to create an event schedule.
- Plan for upcoming events etc…
- Oversee minor design requests (i.e. need sign designed for the parking lot, vehicle wrap, web logo, sticker for this or that, etc…)
- Develop revenue goals and monitor progress.
- Work with management to develop marketing budgets and expectations.
Skills and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- 3-5 years of experience equivalent related functions
- Degree in marketing / design preferable.
- Proficiency with computers, the internet of things, and design applications.
- Ability to work with all levels of company staff
- Comfortable delivering frequent direct written and oral feedback
- Must be well organized, detail oriented, focused and a self-starter.
Compensation: This position offers a starting annual salary of $40-60k – experience dependent.
Health & Dental Insurance: Group dental plan and Group medical coverage after completing thirty days of employment. Company pays half of the employee cost on group medical coverage, in accordance with the terms of the company’s current insurance plans and policies.
2-Weeks Paid Time Off: Full time employees will accrue up to two weeks of PTO per year. Please refer to the Virginia SkyWire Employee Handbook for additional details regarding time off and office closures.
401(k) Retirement Plan WITH Company Match: You will become eligible to participate in the Company’s 401(k) Plan 90 days after your date of hire. Company matches ½ your contribution up to 2% of your pay.